Friends of Horsbere Brook Work Days
We meet on the third Friday of the month to help with management activities at Horsbere Brook Flood Alleviation Scheme.
- Saturday 10th March 1 pm – 4 – Woodland Management. We will be carrying out woodland management in the newly planted woodland and mulching around the newly planted trees. Bring a bucket if you have one! Meet in the community woodland behind the pylons.
- Friday 16th March 10 am – 12 – Trimming Path Edges in the Long Meadow. Please meet in the long Meadow.
- Thursday 29th March 10 am – 12 – Mulching trees in the orchard and hazel copse. Bring a bucket if you have one. Meet in the Orchard on the Mound.
Horsbere Brook FAS, Barnwood Link Rd, GL4 3HR
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01452 303206
Friends of Hucclecote Work Days
- Friday 9th March 10 am – 12 – Hedegrow Restoration. We will continue to lay the hedge and plant new trees in the hedgeline.
- Friday 13th April 10am – 12 – Trimming path edges and litter picking the meadows.
Hucclecote Meadows, Lobleys Drive, Abbeymead, Gloucester, GL4 5YG.
Please meet by the main field gate on Lobleys Drive at 10 am or find us in the fields. For further information please contact email@example.com