Friends of Horsbere Brook Work Days
We meet on the third Friday of the month to help with management activities at Horsbere Brook Flood Alleviation Scheme.
- Friday 18th May 10 am – 12 - Fencing.
- We will be repairing sections of fenceline. Meet at the main gate at the entrance to the reserve or find us on the farm track.
- Friday 15th June and Friday 20th July 10 am – 12 – Ragwort Pulling.
- We annually pull ragwort onsite as it spreads quickly and is toxic to livestock. With the help of volunteers numbers of plants have decreased annually onsite. We will be pulling ragwort in the Long Meadow. Please wear trousers and long sleeves. Meet in the long Meadow.
Horsbere Brook FAS, Barnwood Link Rd, GL4 3HR
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01452 303206
Friends of Hucclecote Work Days
- Friday 11th May 10 am – 12 – Trimming path edges and litter picking at Green Lane Nature Reserve.
- Friday 8th June 10 am – 12 - Trimming path edges and litter picking at Hucclecote Meadows.
- Friday 13th July 10 am – 12 – Ragwort Pulling Hucclecote Meadows. Please wear trousers and long sleeves.
- Friday 10th August 10am – 12 – Trimming path edges and litter picking at Green Lane Nature Reserve.
Hucclecote Meadows, Lobleys Drive, Abbeymead, Gloucester, GL4 5YG.
For events at Green Lane please meet by the kissing gate off Laxton Road, for events at Hucclecote Meadows please meet by the main field gate on Lobleys Drive at 10 am, or find us in the fields.
For further information please contact email@example.com