We Have Moved!
We have been working to make it easier for you to contact us. So far, we’ve made it:
- Easier to pay for services by telephone, PayPoints and at the Post Office.
- Easier to talk to us at a time that suits you by introducing appointments.
- Easier to report issues at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re improving our website to make this even better for you.
Now we are making our reception more accessible by moving to the heart of the city at 92-96 Westgate Street.
- The new reception opened on July 31 and is called The Gateway.
- It is more modern and has better facilities to make it even easier for you to get the help you need.
- It has been designed for people with mental health issues or physical disabilities in mind and there is an area which will be set aside for young visitors.
- Residents will be able to use specially installed computers to access our online services.
- Customer service officers will be on hand to assist people and will be able to offer appointments to customers who need them.
Relocating to Westgate Street in the City Centre should also make it easier and more convenient for residents to visit the reception.