Covid Compliance Grant
Gloucester City Council have been awarded £67k to oversee a Covid compliance plan due to the increasing cases across the City.
We have made £25k available to encourage and support communities with measures to aid understanding of the regulations. We would like to invite applications from community groups for their own creative ideas to encourage covid compliance in their community.
Who can apply
- Community or voluntary groups
Ideas of what the money could be used for could include
- Dissemination of the COVID-19 guidance, including where additional local restrictions are in place.
- Promotional activity, e.g. sharing of good practice, signage, advertising.
- Educational campaigns.
- Engagement or tailored communications to sectors or groups.
- Practical activities (ie producing face masks etc)
- Making premises and community spaces Covid compliant – signage etc
- Training for employee’s, community members to deliver compliance messages through engagement
How do we apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing who you are, what you do, how much you are applying for, what your ideas and plans are and how they will improve compliance.
The maximum amount to be applied for is £1,500. However, projects asking for more may be considered on a case by case basis where the justification is strong.
Decisions will be made on a first come first served rolling basis by a panel of City Council Officers, Senior Management and the Cabinet Member for Communities & Neighbourhoods.