Gloucestershire Resilience Fund
Gloucestershire Community Resilience Fund – Covid-19 Response
Purpose: The purpose of the fund to is to support local voluntary sector agencies and community groups who are supporting vulnerable people during the Covid-19 crisis to cover additional costs they may incur due to increased activity or functions that they have insufficient resources to meet.
Funding Criteria The funding can only be used for expenditure in relation to the Covid-19 Crisis including but not exclusively:
- Setting up of community floats to purchase food and essential supplies for vulnerable people and families
- Development of digital/virtual support – equipment such as mobile phones or tablets
- Expenses incurred by volunteers such as petrol
- Developing infrastructure to support vulnerable people
Local discretion will be used in administering the fund in each District.
Who is it for?
- Community or voluntary groups
- Registered Charities
- Community Interest Companies
- Town and Parish Councils
The fund cannot be used to:
- Support the mainstream activities of an organisation e.g. ongoing yearly spending commitments including salaries and administration costs.
- Create an ongoing funding commitment from the county council.
Forest of Dean firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. In The Forest of Dean, applications should be submitted to FVAF who will make funding decisions with agreed criteria of the Forest of Dean District Council based on need in the locality.