Housing and benefits calculator
Calculate your own (or your tenant's) housing benefit and Council Tax rebate.
For an estimate of your housing benefit and Council Tax rebate entitlement you can use the Directgov benefits calculator.
The amount of benefit you can get depends on:
- how much income you (and your partner) have coming in
- the amount of capital you have
- the amount of money the government says you need to live on
- deductions we may make for other people living in the property (these are called non dependants)
- the amount of rent you pay
Deductions for items included in the rent, which do not count for benefits.
Then if you think you're entitled to benefit apply online.
If you've any problems with our calculator or any general benefit enquiries you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view your account online to see the benefits that you've been paid.