Sign up for paperless billing
Get your bill and other communications by email.
How do I sign up?
Sign up by linking your Council Tax account to a My Gloucester account.
You’ll just need:
- your Council Tax number (found on your bill)
- to complete a short form
Once your account is linked you can not only request your Council Tax bill by email but also:
- Log in at a time that suits you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View account balances, see what you’ve paid and when
- Change your payment method or bank details, including setting up Direct Debits
- Set up a payment arrangement to pay weekly or monthly
- Apply for or cancel a single person discount
- Request a copy bill
- Upload documents
Already signed up?
Once you've successfully signed up and linked to your new My Gloucester account you'll be able to access these and other council services through your My Gloucester account with a single sign on.
How to sign up without a My Gloucester account
If you don’t wish to sign up for a My Gloucester account but would still like to support climate change by having your council tax bill sent by email you can complete a Contact us online form and select 'continue with no account'.
Or email council tax - please write 'paperless billing and include your ten digit council tax reference number beginning with 030 in the subject line.