View your account online
Sign up or sign in to view your Council Tax online.
Sign up to view or manage your Council Tax account online or sign in if you’re already registered.
What can I do online?
- Log in at a time that suits you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View account balances, see what you’ve paid and when
- Change payment method or bank details, and set up a Direct Debit
- Apply for or cancel a single person discount
- Request a copy bill
- Upload documents
You’ll just need to:
- Sign up for a My Gloucester account
- Once you're signed up, sign in to your new My Gloucester account and select the 'Council Tax and benefits' tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions (you'll need your account number)
- Your account is validated and you can now access your account
A My Gloucester account also means you’ll be able to access and request many other council services online.
Once you've successfully signed up and linked to your new My Gloucester account you'll be able to access these and other council services through your My Gloucester account with a single sign on.