Each household should have a blue sack and are provided free of charge to all households and emptied weekly. Your blue sack will need to be ready at the kerbside by 7am on your scheduled collection day.
If you would like more or replacement blue sack please email us with your order and we can arrange for delivery or collection.
All types of paper and card will be collected in the blue sack.
- Newspaper and magazines
- Phone directories, including Yellow Pages
- Catalogues and paperback books
- Junk-mail, letters and cards
- Thin card egg boxes
- Cereal and thin card food packaging
- Corrugated cardboard including mail-order packaging
- Sachet pet food boxes
- Washing powder boxes
- Clean pizza boxes (make sure all food is removed)
Remember to break up your cardboard to fit inside your sack, if needed you can have more than 1 blue sack.
- Hardback books
- Shiny foil or glitter wrapping paper, cards or gift tags
- Corrugated cardboard boxes that have not been flattened and broken up
- Wet or greasy cardboard/paper
Large amounts of cardboard should be taken to a local household recycling centre.