Each household should have a blue sack and are provided free of charge to all households and emptied weekly. Your blue sack will need to be ready at the kerbside by 7am on your scheduled collection day.
How to order
If you would like new, additional or replacement blue sack(s) please order online.
- ask us to deliver your order to your address
- collect your order from our depot on Eastern avenue
- Newspaper and magazines
- Phone directories, including Yellow Pages
- Catalogues and paperback books
- Junk-mail, letters and cards
- Thin card egg boxes
- Cereal and thin card food packaging
- Corrugated cardboard including mail-order packaging
- Sachet pet food boxes
- Washing powder boxes
- Clean pizza boxes (make sure all food is removed)
Remember to break up your cardboard so that it fits inside your sack with the lid closed, if needed you can have more than 1 blue sack.
- Hardback books
- Shiny foil or glitter wrapping paper, cards or gift tags
- Corrugated cardboard boxes that have not been flattened and broken up
- Wet or greasy cardboard/paper
Cardboard that is not contained within the sack will not be collected. Large amounts of cardboard should be taken to a local household recycling centre.