We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to accept cookies.

Tier 2: What you need to know

The government has announced that Gloucester will be in 'Tier 2: High alert' from 2 December. The current national restriction rules are still in place until 2 December and must be followed until they expire. 

More information on Tier 2

Making a Complaint

Complaints against social housing landlords are made to the Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS). The service is free, independent and impartial.

The HOS can only investigate a complaint once it has been taken through the landlord’s internal complaints process.

Help us improve Gloucester City Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.