Report a hackney carriage or private hire accident

Use this service to report a hackney carriage or private hire accident 

If you have had an accident and the hackney carriage or private hire vehicle is damaged that affects the safety, performance or appearance of the vehicle then this must be reported to us. 

The owner of the hackney carriage or private hire vehicle licensed by us must report the accident.

This should be done as soon as reasonably practicable, and in any case within 72 hours. 

You will need to:

Send the form to us



Post to: Gloucester City Council, Licensing Team, PO Box 2017, Pershore, WR10 9BJ

What happens next

You’ll get a confirmation email or letter from us.