Better business for all
Support services for businesses in Gloucester
Our new service makes it quick and easy to access the right advice for your business. Whether you are a pre-start up, new, or an existing business needing advice, we can support you to give you the best opportunity to grow. We can offer you continued advice on how to gain and keep a 5 food hygiene rating.
We can offer assured advice all in one place, on what you need to do to comply with regulations. Initial advice, support and signposting can be offered for free and additional services can be accessed on a cost recovery basis. Contact us to discuss…Where a fee is applicable this will be offered to you on a business by business basis and depending on what your needs are. Some of the services on offer are:
Food safety advice
- New businesses
- Existing businesses needing support to achieve the highest food hygiene rating
- Food hygiene training (CIEH level 2) in the classroom or at your business
- Specialised training for every type of business
- Support in achieving compliance on the paperwork required to run your business effectively and legally
Safer Food Better Business packs and diary refills
- Health and safety advice
- Health and safety policy and Risk assessment completion
- Full health and safety audit of your business to check you are operating legally
- Accident prevention
- Specialised training – please ask
- New licence application form completion
- Advice on what is required to meet the licencing conditions
- Check and send before submission to save time and money
Primary authority agreements
- Where you require long term support with specialised advice we can offer you an agreement to support you every bit of the way.
We can also assist with pest control advice, noise monitoring and food/water sampling.
What we will do
- Once you contact us we will take some basic information about your requirements
- We may signpost you to other specialised advice you need, e.g. fire safety or trading standards
- We will tailor support to meet those needs
- We can visit your premises and offer you a detailed report on what you need to do to meet your legal requirements
- Support you all the way from start up to first day of trading.
Our hourly rate is £70 (exc VAT). Some advice may be quick and concise and some may require more detailed support, we will always be up front and transparent about the support and time you need.
For more information email: email@example.com or
Contact one of our experienced officers on 01452 396 333.
There is no obligation to access these services and other providers are available in the local area.