The council through its partner waste contractor Amey operates a waste & recycling collection service to businesses throughout the area.
The Council provide a local, efficient and extensive range of waste collection and disposal services, which can be designed to meet your personal requirements in terms of size and type of container and frequency of collection.
For more information please register your interest with our Contact Centre
Telephone: 01452 396 396
Our opening hours for telephone enquiries are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 9am to 5pm and Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Why use the council?
- No hidden charges
- We already collect commercial waste from a significant number of businesses in Gloucester
- No charge for duty of care waste transfer note
- Dedicated team to help with enquiries
- Reliable local service, therefore are able to respond to customers quickly and efficiently.
- If you order a bin and find it is too big or too small for your needs just let us know and we will be able to change it for you.
When you contact us, please give us the following details ...
- Your name
- The name of the business
- The address of the business including postcode
- The full invoice address including postcode
- Contact telephone number for the business
We will then either arrange to visit you to discuss your options or send you a contract for you to sign. This contract is a written request for our services. When you sign a contract we will issue you a 'duty of care waste transfer note'. This is a legal document to show that you will be transferring waste to us and that we are authorised to receive it from you.
How do I pay?
If you decide to use the council services we will invoice you in advance for our collection service, the invoice period is quarterly or you have the option of paying quarterly by direct debit . You can pay an invoice in person via cheque or cash at the Amey Depot, Eastern Avenue, Gloucester GL4 6PG or by credit/debit card by telephone (see contact details on your invoice). Please ensure you quote the customer reference number and invoice numbers to enable us to allocate your payment correctly. There are no administration set-up costs.