Phone: 01452 396 396 and choose the option you need.
Text telephone: 01452 396 161
For Customer Services: email@example.com
For Council Tax: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Housing Benefits: email@example.com
Gloucester City Council PO Box 3252, Gloucester, GL1 9FW
Payments can be made on our website or via the touchtone automated payment service by ringing 0800 953 5588. Some payments can be made via PayPoint. Please check your letter for details and Find your nearest PayPoint location.
If you have an emergency and need to contact us out of hours please call:
If you are homeless and roofless that night - 01452 614 194
For all other emergencies - 01452 396 220
Other council contacts
- Tourist Information Centre (office hours): 01452 396 572
- Cemeteries and crematorium (office hours): 01452 396 902
- Guildhall: 01452 50 30 50
- Gloucester Life Museum (office hours): 01452 396 868
- Museum of Gloucester (office hours): 01452 396 131
- Gloucester Blackfriars: 01452 50 30 50
- Council Tax: 01452 396 495
9.30am – 12.30pm
2pm – 4pm
Closed weekends and public bank holidays.
For all queries please call 01452 396 396 and choose the option you need. Our advisors will try to resolve your query over the phone.
If you wish to make a claim for the housing element of Universal Credit or for more information on eligibility, how to claim and general advice.
Press Office and media enquiries
Phone - 01452 427 554 or firstname.lastname@example.org