Filming in Gloucester
The City Council is a member of the Filming in England Partnership, and is keen to encourage and support filming in and around the city. We want to offer help and assistance wherever possible, please contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
Our top priority is the public health and safety needs of our community. When planning your filming project in the City, you need to make sure it can take place safely, implementing the most current government guidelines.
You may also find the following resources helpful:
- British Film Commission - Coronavirus COVID-19 Guidance
- Filming in England - COVID 19 Action List for Filming in Public Locations
- ScreenSkills - Coronavirus basic awareness on production training
How to apply
For filming in any Gloucester City Council owned location, please complete the Film Application Form and return with a copy of your risk assessment(s), and your public liability insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you include all the essential information required in the application form, in order for us to process your application as quickly as possible.
Filming on the road
If you are intending to film on the road you will need to receive additional permission from our Street works team. Please ensure you state this on your application form in order for us to pass this request on. There may be additional costs incurred.
If you want to take off and land a drone on Gloucester City Council land you will now need to apply for filming permission.
When you fly a drone in the UK it is your responsibility to be aware of the rules that are in place to keep everyone safe. Please read the Civil Aviation Authority Drone Code
To apply, please submit a filming application form, including:
- A risk assessment
- A copy of your company’s public liability insurance
- A copy of the drone pilot’s CAA license
- A site plan detailing take-off and landing points, cordoned areas and proposed flight path
- A method statement advising how you plan to manage the areas
Filmed in Gloucester