Report a Pest Problem on Public Land or Property

Use this form to tell us about a pest problem in a:

  • street, park or open space for example, allotment
  • council car park
  • council building for example, empty shop


What you need to know

We can treat:

  • rats 
  • mice
  • wasps


How to make a report

Report a pest problem


What happens next

We will send the information you have provided to our pest control contractor Falconry Services to investigate.