Help and Housing for Care Leavers

If you are a care leaver you may be able to get housing and other help from Gloucester City Council.  The help you get mainly depends on your age.

 Key Advice

  • Gloucester City Council Children's Services team is responsible for finding you somewhere to live until you turn 18.
  • If you are 18, 19 or 20 year old homeless care leaver, Gloucester City council's Homeless Team can offer help and  advice.
  • Housing Services Officer by calling 01452 396396, email
  • Shelter Advice on Help with Housing