I am Sleeping Rough
If you have nowhere to stay overnight, there are some options:
1. Contact the street outreach team, run by P3:
- Call 0808 168 2443
- OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR use the Streetlink tool (www.streetlink.org.uk or download the app)
The P3 outreach team will try to find you as soon as possible anywhere in the county, and help you access housing and support options.
2. Go to P3's drop-in Navigator Hub (open Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm)
13 Ladybellegate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2HN | Tel: 01452 221698
P3 will provide advice and assistance to access accommodation and support.
3. Go to the city council at Gloucester Docks (open Monday-Friday 9am-2.45pm)
If you are homeless in Gloucester, you can approach the City Council for housing advice and assistance. Roofless persons who are eligible, unintentionally homeless and in priority need will be offered emergency accommodation.
4. Call out of hours council phone numbers
◾Emergency Homelessness Assistance (Mon – Friday 3pm - 5pm) - Tel: 01452 396538
◾Out of hours Emergency Homelessness Service (weekends and weekdays after 5pm) - Tel: 01452 614194
If you are eligible, unintentionally homeless and in priority need will be offered emergency accommodation via these phonelines. Find out more information on eligibility on the Homeless page.