Gloucester City Council has approved a Tenancy Strategy for Gloucester. This strategy explains the local authority's position in the relation to the use of flexible tenancies. This page also contains a link to the People Impact Assessment.
This strategy should influence the Tenancy Policies of the Registered Providers operating in Gloucester. Links to the Tenancy Policies of those Registered Providers who have produced them are listed below.
- Anchor Position Statement on Tenure
- Cottsway Tenure Policy
- Elim Tenure Policy
- GreenSquare Tenancy Policy
- Guinness Partnership Affordable Rent Tenancy Policy
- Home Group Tenure Policy
- Housing 21 Allocations Policy
- Places for People Tenancy Strategy
- Riverside Tenancy Policy
- Rooftop Rent Policy
- Severn Vale Allocations Policy
- Two Rivers Affordable Rent Tenancy Policy
- Western Challenge Tenancy Policy