View your claim online
Sign in to view your Housing Benefit account online.
Sign up to view or manage your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim online or sign in if you’re already registered.
What can I do online?
- log in at a time that suits you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- see the status of your claim and entitlement
- see when your next Housing Benefit payment is due
- view your benefit notifications
- report a change
- upload documents
- view outstanding overpayments
You’ll just need to:
- Sign up for a My Gloucester account
- Once you're signed up, sign in to your new My Gloucester account and select the 'Council Tax and benefits' tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions (you'll need your claim reference number and your National Insurance number)
- Your account is validated and you can now access your account
A My Gloucester account also means you’ll be able to access and request many other council services online, such as Council Tax.
Once you've successfully signed up and linked to your new My Gloucester account you'll be able to access these and other council services through your My Gloucester account with a single sign on.