Human resources information
Gender pay gap report
Below is the council's Gender pay gap report for 31 March 2020 plus associated commentary.
Pay policy/Pay multiples
This sets out the council's approach to paying its staff.
Local authorities are required to produce a Pay Policy Statement, which includes the council's policy on pay dispersion (the relationship between remuneration of chief officers and the remuneration of other staff).
Trade Union facility time
- Total number of staff who are union representatives – 2
- Total number of union representatives who devote at least 50% of their time to union duties – 0
- Number of trade unions represented in the local authority – 3 – UNISON, Unite, GMB
- Estimate of spending on unions – Zero (based on the answer to point 2 that there are no employees that spend the majority of their time on union duties)
- Estimate of spending on unions as a percentage of the total pay bill – Zero (based on the answer to point 2 that there are no employees that spend the majority of their time on union duties)
Organisation chart/Officer remuneration
This information is published annually, unless there is a significant change in the structure. It covers staff in the top three levels of the organisation and contains:
- the number of employees whose remuneration in that year was at least £50,000
- details of remuneration and job title of certain senior employees whose salary is at least £50,000.
Workforce equalities diversity report
Below are the council’s workforce equalities diversity reports for the period 2017-21: