Apply for a Replacement Plate, Badge or Sticker

Use this service to request a replacement plate, badge or sticker. 


How to apply

You will need to:



Check the application form for how much you need to pay. 

Pay online

You’ll need:

  • your debit or credit card details

Pay online


Send the form to us


Post: Gloucester City Council, Licensing Team, PO Box 2017, Pershore, WR10 9BJ


What happens next

You’ll get a confirmation email or letter from us.