Central Area Action Plan
Central Area Action Plan (CAAP) is intended to steer the future growth and regeneration of Central Gloucester. It sets out a number of key issues and translates these into a vision, strategic objectives, and planning policies.
In light of the decision to progress a Joint Core Strategy web link, the Central Area Action Plan is now on hold. Previous consultation material is set out below.
The Central Area Action Plan preferred options consultation was held for six weeks between 7 August and 18 September 2006. The consultation document and other supporting information can be downloaded by clicking on the relevant link below.
- Central Area Action Plan Preferred Options Document
- Proposals Map
- Key to Proposals Map
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Sustainability Appraisal Appendix
- Sustainability Appraisal of Objection sites not included in the preferred options document
- Schedule of Comments (preferred options)
- Statement of Proposals Matters (in accordance with Regulation 26 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Developments) (England) Regulations 2004.
- Pre-Submission Public Participation Statement (in accordance with Regulation 26 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Development) (England) Regulations 2004.